In the latest KZN Comeback series, founder and managing director of Urban MGT, Brian Wright, shares how urban management companies, such as UrbanMGT and Management Associations are essential to the success of areas within KwaZulu-Natal. Urban Improvement Precincts are best defined as a designated area within a city or town that have been identified for special attention and investment to improve their condition, appearance, and functionality. Watch the series now.
- Former Chair of Development Bank of Southern Africa Reflects on Strategy and Leadership in SOE Boards
- Managed precincts take local regions to new heights
- Municipal politics is killing small business
- The benefits of greenspaces
- Ballito UIP and KDM roll out a back-up power solution for four busy signalled intersections