OUR PURPOSE is to consistently deliver sought-after managed precincts in Africa.
OUR COMMITMENT to secure and enhance long-term measurable value for property owners, businesses and the people who live, work and play in our precincts.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Ignite Hope
- Live Innovation
- Rock-Solid Accountability
- Mindful Collaboration
Our Professional Compass
Our PROFESSIONAL COMPASS defines WHO we are, WHAT we do, HOW and WHY we do it.
- Making your investment count within a sought-after precinct
- Precincts we manage and future proof
- Profile of precincts we manage
- Proven track-record
- Our differentiator is enabled by scale and anchored in our core values
- Reduced time burden on Association Non-Profit Company directors
- Mitigating risk to the precinct non-profit company and directors
- Driving on-ground service delivery
- Our regenerative philosophy
We are a professional team of 19 and growing with a wide scope of depth and skill managing approximately 450 contracted staff.
Justin van Rensburg
UrbanMGT works collaboratively with several business sector leadership bodies, municipalities, stakeholder groups and civil society organisations which is imperative for sustainably delivering sought-after precincts.
Of primary importance are:
- Durban Chamber of Commerce
- eThekwini Municipality
- Ilembe Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Directors
- KwaDukuza Municipality
- KZN Growth Coalition
- Place Management KZN
- South African Institute of Black Property Practitioners
- South African Property Owners Association
- Women’s Property Network