Prof Mark Swilling, former chair of the Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA), offers insights into the critical role of chairman, boards, and management teams in shaping strategy and ensuring measurable implementation. His reflections shed light on the relevance of this experience for MA/UIP boards and management teams. Read more here.
- Former Chair of Development Bank of Southern Africa Reflects on Strategy and Leadership in SOE Boards
- Managed precincts take local regions to new heights
- Municipal politics is killing small business
- The benefits of greenspaces
- Ballito UIP and KDM roll out a back-up power solution for four busy signalled intersections